Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for Tris Prior

DIVERGENT's narrator is a strong-willed teen who doesn't like to show weakness. Born in one faction, she chooses another, but soon learns initiation isn't easy. But falling in love with one of your instructors does have some benefits. Will she conquer her fears? How many tattoos will she get? Will she be named Dauntless? Dive into Veronica Roth's best-selling series to find out...or just wait for the movie.


"I am proud. It will get me into trouble someday, but today it makes me brave."

Do you like Tris? Tell me some of your favorite "T" characters.

13 comments:

Suzanne Furness said...

Yes Tris is another strong female character in the vain of Katniss. Looking forward to book number 3 in the autumn and of course the movie next year!

Laura Clipson said...

Tris is a great character, and I love the series. And Four.
Can't wait for the next book :)

Jennie Bennett said...

I LOVE Tris, she's awesome!

jaybird said...

LOVED this book. I hope they don't screw up the adaptation in the movie. I will be SO disappointed!

Cindy R. Wilson said...

I haven't read this book but it's on my TBR list. Trying to catch up!

Mark Means said...

The two different factions give me a feeling of a Romeo and Juliet sort of vibe.

Sounds interesting.

Nicole said...

Ack, I really need to read Divergent!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry, I've never read the books.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I love Tris so much that I defer my T character to be yours as well. I'm a big fan of Divergent and Insurgent. Tris is so inspiring and I'm glad you picked her today.

Krista McLaughlin said...

I love Tris and how strong she is. Also, I have a complete and totally fictional love of Four. :) Great book series!

Carrie Butler said...

Yay! I love Tris. :D

Kathryn Purdie said...

Oh my gosh, is this actress playing Tris?!! I love her!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the quote you picked :)