I'm feeling lucky this week for a number of reasons:
2) I wrote over 20,000 words last week. Ya, you heard me, over TWENTY THOUSAND WORDS. Which also means I'll finish drafting my fourth novel this week. Yipee.
3) I've hit 100 followers and you all rock! In fact, if you are a follower (new followers welcome) and leave a comment on this post within the next week, you'll be entered for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. Oh, yeah baby. And if you blog, tweet, facebook, scream off a rooftop about it, you'll earn an extra entry...just let me know in your comment. See? This is your lucky week too!
4) I watched Hunger Games at the crazy midnight showing...you all know that movie rocks by now.
5) I secured airline tickets for a week at the beach in Georgia, and two+ weeks at the beach in Hawaii this year. Be jealous, go ahead, I'll allow it.
6) Also my husband found his dream car (across the country--he's driving it home as I type) and I'm thrilled for him.