Monday, March 31, 2014

A to Z Here I Come

Just dropping in to say I will be participating in the A to Z Challenge, so starting tomorrow, I'll blog every day for the entire month of April (except Sundays). There will still be a few regular posts among the A to Z theme (guest posts, IWSG, book promotions, etc.) but for the most part it will be alphabet madness around here.

It's not too late to sign up, and you can do so here. This will be my third year participating. It's a fun challenge, and this time I'm going with a Writing Music theme. I'm sharing some of my favorite music to write to, one song spotlighted each day in a short, simple post.

I love all kinds of music, but these selections will be on the mellow side...the kind of stuff that inspires but doesn't require you to sing and dance along--more blend in the background stuff.

Maybe you'll find something you want to write to. Maybe you want to share some of your favorite writing music. Either way, it should be a fun month!

Back to regular blog programming in May. :)

And don't forget to visit Kathryn and Robin today. They are sharing their writing processes. Happy April!

Have you ever had a feeling that we're not alone?

10 comments:

Angela Cothran said...

You are an animal! Thinking about this makes me tired. I think I need to lay down :)

Alex Hurst said...

Good luck! This will be great for me.. I need some new stuff to listen to. ;)

Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Japan, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

What is the soundtrack of our selves? Pft, like I'm that deep. Anyway tomorrow is going to be crazy, my mind is replaying the moment in Monster's University when Mike says 'Tonight we're going to part like SCARERS!' So yeah, crazy times ahead. I can't wait.

Tonja Drecker said...

A music extravaganza? Can't wait :) Oh, I just saw that REMAKE is coming out this year - congratulations!!! I think I missed that somewhere. So happy for you :)

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Sounds like a good theme! Looking forward to it. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Music theme! I like it.
Bring on the Challenge. One more day...

Robin said...

I like your A to Z theme. I thought about trying to do it this month, but I'm not brave enough to tackle it right now. Next year, though, I'll be back.

Maybe I'll finally find some music to write to through your challenge:)

Donna K. Weaver said...

I've done A to Z and enjoyed it a lot. Mets lots of new people who are still my online friends.

Jessie Humphries said...

Nooo, another person accepting the challenge while I'm not! Gosh, I'm challengeless. Oh well. :/

Unknown said...

Hi Ilima, we're also doing the A-Z challenge; I was so happy to see you are too. You've chosen a fabulous theme!

www.writeonsisters.com