Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Where in the world is my book?

I have some fun news! My publisher sold Turkish rights for REMAKE a while back, and the book released a few weeks ago. How neat is that? The title is simply "9" and it has a new cover and everything. So if you're ever in Istanbul...



Also, I recently did an interview for the WIFYR blog in which I divulge a little fact about my first kiss. And a local paper reviewed REMAKE. The reviewer says, "I would highly recommend this book to be read either on your own or in a book club. Remake is a story that both adults and youth can enjoy and learn from and will spark conversation." I agree, haha.

Remake 2 is done and I'm finishing up another book before diving into book 3. Summer is so busy but I love the warm weather and lots of family time. What have you been up to this summer?

Even though it's not always heaven, we still fly together...

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's awesome! Now both of our books are in Turkish. Not that we can read it.
Glad the sequel is done.

Unknown said...

When is the sequel coming out? What's it going to be called? Are we going to get details soon?! #cantwait #soexcited

Tammy Theriault said...

nice! I think the cover looks pretty cool :)

kaykay1307 said...

Hi! So, I was just wondering when the sequel to Remake is coming out? After I finished reading it at the beginning of the year I looked it up and it said the sequel would be coming out this fall, but I haven't heard anything since. I'm really excited! I read Remake in one afternoon and refused to put it down to turn on a brighter light as the sun went down.

ilima said...

Melissa and kaykay1307, I'm glad you're excited for the next book. I am too. :) It's finished but my publisher has decided to push back the release date to next summer. There's a good and exciting reason for it, but I'm not allowed to announce it to the public yet. In the meantime, it's a bummer that readers will have to wait even longer for the sequel. Trust me, I'm feeling impatient too. :) I'm hoping to get to announce what's going on soon! Thanks for reading!