A huge thanks to Cassie Mae for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award. Word is, I'm to share seven random facts about moi, then pass the award along to five blogger buddies. So, here goes...
1. I have a waterfall in every book I've written (four books). There's also strong Polynesian ties in every book I've written. So far.
2. When I'm just sitting around reading or watching a movie, I drape an arm over my head until all the blood rushes out. And then I switch to the other arm. And I HAVE to sit cross-legged on my chair when I write at the computer or eat at the dinner table.
3. I think Brandon Flowers is a rock genius. I am eagerly stalking all Killers related news of their new album coming out this fall. Squee.
4. My favorite snack is a slice of brie over a Nature Valley granola bar, you know, the one in the green wrapper. Don't diss it 'til you've tried it. Yum. (And yes, do keep that moldy white stuff on the cheese as you eat it...that's the best part).
5. I can easily sing the alphabet song backwards. Also calculate things in my head at a mind-numbing rate.
6. I am an obsessed Firefly/Serenity fan-nerd. Best show in all the 'verse. Joss Whedon is a story-telling genius. Shiny.
7. It takes A LOT to get me to read past book one in a series. (HP and the Chamber of wha???) And I rarely read a book twice. There are a few treasures I reread every year, though: Pride and Prejudice, Impossible, Keturah and Lord Death, Speaker for the Dead, and Goose Girl. I guess it makes those my top five favs. Stephanie Perkins might be added to that list soon...have you read Anna and Lola yet? Brilliant stuff.
I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award along to: